Friday, July 20, 2012

Group Run and SCOTT shoe demo




Join me this Saturday at 9am at Goat's Beard Mountain Supplies in Mazama for a group fun run. SCOTT Running will be here with demo shoes, so if you're interested in these awesome, lightweight shoes, now is the perfect time to try them out. There will be a raffle for a free pair of SCOTT shoes, and I'll share the importance of a well fitting shoe. I see many clients with injuries from either the wrong kind of shoe, or from not replacing shoes frequently enough.

If you have questions about the shoes you have (or have had), bring them! I am a self-professed shoe geek, so I'm familiar with  most  running shoes, how others compare, and what shoe will work well for you specifically.

Call the shop to sign up: 509. 996. 2515.


No comments:

Post a Comment